Saturday, January 27 at 6:00pm
With First Descents
This session will explore how outdoor adventure can inspire and implement solutions to the healthcare crisis - specifically psychosocial trauma. The Outdoor Industry has a tremendous opportunity (perhaps obligation?) to help people live healthier lives and extend the healing power of adventure to those who need it the most. In so doing, we can create more environmental advocates who will protect the wild places where we all play, connect, and heal.
- Ryan O’Donoghue, First Descents
- Jeremy Oyen, REI Outdoor Programs & Outreach
- Scott McGuire, StokeBroker
- Janette Heung, Colorado Outdoor Recreation Industry Office
- Stacy Bare, Sierra Club Outdoors