Wednesday, July 25 at 11:00am
Public Lands and Waters
There are 640 million acres of public lands and approximately 3.6 million miles of streams in the U.S. Many access these lands. Some make a livelihood from it, some recreate, some visit sacred homelands. Each user has a unique perspective and story to tell about the value and meaning of these public places. Often, these users meet on the land and water and their stories collide. Join us to hear the tales.
- Nathan Fey, Colorado River Stewardship Program, American Whitewater
- Bob Randall, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
- Rob Parkins, Backcountry Hunters and Anglers
- Pam Eaton, The Wilderness Society
- Kate Greenberg, National Young Farmers Coalition
← back to schedule
Trade School is presented in partnership with and with support from:
With special thanks to the Outdoor Industry Association and Outdoor Retailer.